Third black belt variations emphasize additions to nidan's Kote Gaeshi Group, Kote Hineri (Sankyo) Group, and Tobi Nage (Kokyu Nage) Group as well as body throws similar to judo techniques, the Irimi Nage Group and Sutemi (sacrifice) techniques. Some variations may be familiar to aikido or judo students but most you have never seen before.
2 hours, ARR-11, $39.00
• Ude garami KOTE HINERI (arm coil wrist twist)
• EMPI OTOSHI (elbow drop)
• kote hineri ASHI GURUMA (wrist twist leg wheel)
• tekubi osae TAI OTOSHI (wrist press body drop)
• ude garami KOTE GAESHI (arm coil wrist reversal)
• tsuki, KOTE GAESHI (thrust, wrist reversal)
• age empi TOBI NAGE (rising elbow flying throw)
• ryo ude gatame TOMOE NAGE (2 arm lock circle throw)
• SUMI GAESHI (corner reversal)
• WAKI GATAME (side of body lock)
• "Variations within Variations"
• JUJI GARAMI (cross coil)
• SUKUI NAGE (scooping throw)
• IRIMI NAGE (entering throw)
• KAESHI-WAZA Harai Goshi (countering w/ sweeping hip)
• YOKO WAKARE (side separation)
• Final Comments
Aiki Freestyle (2-DVD set)
TAKESHIN AIKI CURRICULUM Upper Kyu SPECIAL!
All three "upper kyu" levels of Takeshin Aiki
Sankyu through Ikkyu plus SHODAN.
4 DVDs, 8 HOURS
AIKI CURRICULUM SPECIAL to Shodan!
All eight kyu levels of Takeshin Aiki -ju-jutsu, Hachikyu through SHODAN.
9 DVDs, 18 HOURS