> Download Semi-private Lesson Directions on PDF <
>>> SCHEDULE a Private or Semi-private Class HERE <<<
...at least 24 hours in advance, but not more than a week and a half in advance.
NB: save the scheduler on one of your browser tabs or in your favorites file.
DIRECTIONS for scheduling a class (please read all directions before acting):
- Please schedule at least 24 hours in advance
- Please DO NOT schedule more than 1.5 weeks in advance
- Semi-private classes can be scheduled 7-8 and 8-9
- Private or special classes can be scheduled 5-6, 6-7, or by appointment
- Click "SCHEDULE a Private or Semi-private Class HERE " (above)
- Click on the date NUMBER in the calendar OR click the "Daily" link in the blue navigation bar on top, on new page, click "Create"
- enter your name and art, set your appointment times (beginning and end), and choose a category (Semi-private or Private; other categories are for administration only)
- check "View Calendar" (upper left) to check your work and avoid conflicts.
Thank you for scheduling!
Hanshi Tony Annesi
• Advisory council, Nippon Kobudo Renmei (NKR)
• Steering Committee, International Society of Okinawan/Japanese Karate-do
• Member of 3 Martial Arts Halls of Fame
A martial artist since 1964
9th dan, Takeshin Aiki
8th dan, Takeshin Karate
6th Dan, Shotokan Karate
2nd dan, Judo